Indonesia Forest Spatial Information
Atlas of Indonesian Forest 2014 is one of the efforts of Forest Watch Indonesia in order to support the transparency of data and information on forestry sector. In this atlas, FWI presents the condition of Indonesia’s forests include the distribution of forest and non-forest, deforestation, forest allocation through HPH, HTI, Plantation, Mining up throughout Indonesia.
This atlas is equipped with data set, so that it can be obtained an idea of how widespread is the existing forests, how much forest area degraded / deforestation as well as the total area allocated for forest management through forest concessions, industrial timber estate, plantations and mining.
The information on this ATLAS are:
(masing-masing propinsi sesuai ketersedian data)
- Forest Cover Map (2013) and Forest Cover Change (2009 – 2013)
- Distribution Maps of Izin Usaha Pengelolaan Hasil Hutan Kayu pada Hutan Alam (IUPHHK – HA) 2013
- Distribution Maps of Izin Usaha Pengelolaan Hasil Hutan Kayu pada Hutan Tanaman (IUPHHK – HT) 2013
- Distribution Maps of Plantation (2010)
- Distribution Maps of Mining (2013) and Forest Cover (2013)
- Maps of Forest Cover on Peatlands
- Situation Maps of Utilizayion and Usage on Forestry Area and Land
- Maps of Peta Indikatif Penundaan Pemberian Izin Baru PIPPIB Rev. V and Forest Cover (2013)