Atlas of Indonesian Forest 2003 is one of the efforts of Forest Watch Indonesia in order to support the transparency of data and information on forestry sector. In this atlas, FWI presents the condition of Indonesia’s forests include the distribution of forest and non-forest, deforestation, forest allocation through HPH, HTI, Plantation, Mining up throughout Indonesia.
This atlas is equipped with data set, so that it can be obtained an idea of how widespread is the existing forests, how much forest area degraded / deforestation as well as the total area allocated for forest management through forest concessions, industrial timber estate, plantations and mining.
- Jawa (Java) Region
- Kalimantan (Borneo) Region
- Maluku (Moluccas) Region
- Nusa Tenggara (Lesser Sundas) Region
- Papua Region
- Sulawesi (Celebes) Region
- Sumatera Region
- This publication are freely copied and distributed as long as not to be sold
- This Publication is supported by coworked between Forest Watch Indonesia and NRM/EPIQ Program USAID, 2004.
Please download below.
Notes: the gallery page is on Indonesian website. Please unclose this PAGE if you want to stick on English version.